Sunday, February 17, 2013

Building Businesses Ain't Easy!!

Before I start the topic of this post I wanna start by saying my niece is driving me crazy. Somehow this crazy little girl tricks me into using my phone and sends everyone in my message folder a text saying her name.

I ask her why...she says she don't know. Then she smiles and runs away. So about 20 ppl get this message on one of them happens to be Van. SMH!!! This little girl is doing too much...I love her, but she needs to go home!! Love her though, but having children around for too long is work.

But I am used to it over the years. I guess I am tired of other ppl's kids for too long, and I am now looking forward to having my own.

Now to my main topic. It is so hard trying to build something of your own. I mean having a job, going to school, and doing everything that just relies on other people is easy. For all those who are either working for someone else, or those who are self employed. I always feel it would've been easier if I was a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or something like that.

I hate this. I just want things to be simple. Maybe I should just do something nice and easy. I always figure it would be easier now to just become a regular working man. There are people who are happy with being regular and normal.

People kill to be normal. My niece wants me to sing and dance for her...and do some spelling words. Alright people...time to go. There are somethings and people that keep reminding me of him. I quickly push it away. Lord help me!!!

Things will be as they will be.

J-Bo

P.S. I LOVE THIS HYMN!!! AND THIS RENDITION IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment