Friday, February 8, 2013

House Guest...and a question.

So A & D came by today. They got a ride with my mom, and they are spending the next few nights up here with us.

I am really happy to have these guys out here. It makes me happy. It is also cool to see that they are still as annoying and crazy as ever. They both do really compliment each other. Smh...just seeing them act the fool makes me happy.

I told Aaron to behave himself and keep his hands to himself, but I wouldn't if my wo/man was here.

Too much these two. :-)

Now here is my question: Can I still consider myself bisexual if I enjoy and want sex with men more than I do with women? And when I am with women I want men, but when I am with men I don't really want to be with women...I miss them, but it isn't a real big deal.

I just want to know. I love men and I know it is how God would have me be, but I love women too. But not in the same way. Why am I still having these conflicting thoughts.

I have realized that it would be easier if I were straight to just fit in, and not be different. To just fit in with family, friends, and the like. But it doesn't matter cause I need to love who I am.

Well I am leaving the guys to their stuff...I am ready for bed. Night y'all!!

J-Bo

P.S. I am a bisexual man who loves men more than women. I think that means I am actually a gay man, who can have sex with women if they are interesting enough. I guess that makes me an opportunist. Funny cause when I was younger I always said men were just for sex, and women were for love and relationships. Funny how my descriptions have changed.

P.P.S. There is a girl that likes me, and I am trying hard to not give mixed signals, but I am in the mood for sex and just to feel wanted and appreciated. There is also a guy who works at NY Presbyterian Hospital...he is one of the youngest top surgeons in the country. He is so much better, but I am missing something with him. But I would love to be in his presence...I am learning so much about medicine and science from him and his friends. And he is HOT!!!!!! Keeping him under wraps, because I don't see a future with him, but I can have fun. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment