Friday, February 8, 2013

Married?!?!?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!!!

So the doctor is out of the question.

I am talking to him and he tells me to hold on. I think he thought he put me on hold but he didn't. This nigga is married!!!!! He had me fucking him like I don't know what. He had me doing all sorts of fun freaky shit to and with him.

None of that matters anymore cause he is married. This sucks...how could I be so stupid and blind. He is married and he got kids. He don't deserve me...this sucks ass.

He was so damn good on paper.
  1. Top surgeon
  2. Proud to be gay and a masculine black man
  3. Generous
  4. Loving
  5. Not Religious
  6. Church Boy
He said he wants to leave his marriage, but he feels trapped. That his wife, church, and everything was planned for him. I told him he is too grown to be living like this. I am done and tired with cowards and those who want anything less than the very best for themselves and for me.

I am sad to see him go, but I need ppl strong enough to stand in their truth not lie about it. It is one thing to be discreet or moving in the right direction, but I cannot deal with people standing still or those moving in the wrong direction.

God I don't wanna be married just to be married...I wanna be married and soul tied because he is a man that you would have me be with.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment