Monday, October 1, 2012

One of those days... :-)

This is going to be a quick short post. Just wanted to let you guys know that my mom is doing better, and is of course out and about with my father. She doesn't know when to rest, and I am the same way.

I spoke to a potential business partner, and potential investor.

Both meetings went really well.

I just have to stay vigilant and soon I can have all I want and desire. I know that I can do it, but I also know that God has given me all the tools needed to succeed. I just have to take massive action and utilize my personal power.

I want to tell you guys about my new plan later..but for now I need to rest and get ready for my nephew to come over. Thank God he is grown and can take care of himself. All I need to do is open the doors for him, and he can take care of himself.

Till later...I hope you guys are having a great Monday too.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment