Sunday, October 21, 2012

LONG WEEKEND DONE!!!!

So this weekend started off with me singing for the Hymn celebration. It was a celebration of the 2nd edition of the Lead Me, Guide Me hymnal. So that was fun cause that was the hymnal that I used to sing from my whole life.

Then today after church I came home and got ready to go out and perform at this Opera and Ballet Concert Gala. That was fun, but some of the people were so unprofessional.

It really made me think that my college chorus director was really high class, cause some of these people were jokes, and they weren't even singing. It was a mess...but singing with a full orchestra was fun.

One day I will get to do that as a soloist, and that will really be something to talk about. :-)

Also Dishone and Aaron came to my house and they talked to each other. They made up...Dishone realized he was being an ass. Funny they say Van is being stubborn too. Smh

So they sat down and they talked...or I talked and they listened. I know they can make it and have it work, but they need to put the work into it. That is the problem...they never put the work into it, and that is what was killing them.

I want to call Van and tell him the good news, but I don't want to bother him. He has med school stuff to deal with, and I told him I will not bother him and give him his space.

I have decided that I have been single long enough. I want to have even 1/2 of the feelings that I have with Van. I am still in love with him, but the intensity isn't there like it used to be. Distance will do that, but I want someone special in my life.

It is clear that Van doesn't love me, and doesn't want me, and that is ok, but I want and I need more for myself.

I pray that God works something out. What God puts together no man can tear asunder...trouble is that God has done his part. But of course that damn free will messes us up. Especially when you are scared and have doctrine going against you.

So I am ready for love...I am so ready for love. I want Van, but he doesn't want me. Maybe he knows of someone good for me. He knows the kind of man I am, and he knows that I am a great man, a great partner, friend, and more. So he can look for me too.

I was thinking it would be weird, but he honestly doesn't care about me anymore so I don't know what to do, but ask for his help. He may not care about me or think of me ever, but maybe he knows someone worthy.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment