Friday, October 19, 2012

What the hell is going on with these saints...SO WEAK!!!!!!!

So I am very frustrated.

Apparently my friends Steve, Aaron, and Dishone are going through and it is so frustrating. They are all making me mad, and it is for different reasons.

First Steve is feeling low cause his uncle is near death, and that though sad isn't even the worse right now. Dishone is going to Steve for help, and Steve believes that being gay is wrong, and even though he loves his friends he pushes them away.

I love my friends, but he has to stop. He is doing things off of a false doctrine. Steve is one of those people who would work within the system. He isn't a trendsetter, and to top that off he is so biased against relationships.

I just want him to stop and hopefully read his bible himself, and open his mind. He is so frustrating. I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!!!! He is doing Dishone so much damage and so much pain.

Dishone is of course feeling low and feeling bad because he misses Aaron. He misses the man he loves. He misses his best friend.

Aaron has a lot on his mind too, but the one thing that is making it worse is Dishone. He wants him back and I feel his pain. I feel his hurt and confusion. I want the best for them, but they aren't listening.

They are so lucky. They both love each other so much that it affects them. I love a man who doesn't even care or think about me. I mean we had plans to hang out today, and when I called him he didn't even remember.

He was doing some work for Med School, and I totally understand, but he coulda called or text me to let me know that plans have changed. I am not saying it like we are together...I just cursed out my nephew for acting like a little kid and told him to get his shit together.

I don't play those games.

But rehearsal tonight was AWESOME!!!!! I mean the music was a mixture of gospel and classical. It was too good. I know these great voices came together for this event tomorrow, but I am sure we are going to have a Pentecostal Church service tomorrow!!!!!!!!

We shall see...but I am off to get ready for bed. I have to get there early tomorrow. Rehearsal in the morning, and then to my church for a fun event. Should be really good...I hope, cause y'all know I be on that other stuff sometimes.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment