Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm Coming Out 2

No I am not coming out to the world via facebook or other stuff!!!! :-)

Honestly I am not concerned to tell people, but I am not broadcasting anything...I mean str8 ppl don't disclose they are str8...why the hell do I have to just because I am bi/gay. It really makes no sense to me...like I don't have to tell people that I am business minded...ask me and you will find out.

Maybe that was a bad analogy, the last one, but whatever.

I just saw this online, and I wanted to share it with you guys.

For those of you struggling with accepting yourselves maybe these stories will help you.


Take it one day at a time...it gets easier and by grace it gets better.




I am out, but not totally so believe me I know how hard it is. And I am bi, but Van calls me gay. Smh...he is so stubborn. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment