Wednesday, October 17, 2012

These Damn Kids!!!

So today started off real good. i got an early start and was able to see 3 of my girls. We had great talks, and it was just nice to feel like I matter and that I am someone that matters.

So I didn't get much work done, because these girls needed advice and also an ear to listen. I did get some don, but not as much as I would've liked.

So I tutored the kids today and they were so distruptive. I tried being nice, but they are pissing me off, and I am going to kick some ass next week. I am trying to stay sane and calm, but Van won't like what I am going to do next week, and how I am going to talk to them.

Oh well...they need the help, and I gave them 2 weeks to get their shit together, but it ain't working. Now we do things my way. My aunt wants me to talk nice and be gentle, but fuck that...these fuckers need some reality.

So now I am home alone, and it is so nice. I am curled up reading a good book. Nothing is playing just me and my book, and complete silence. Very good stuff.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment