Friday, October 12, 2012

Donnie McClurkin

I just need to vent on this one.

I really, really love and enjoy Donnie McClurkin's music, but as a man he is starting to piss me the fuck off.

Something about him. Even when I listen to his music I have to temper it with something else. I have to set myself up to listen to him.

I know he is just doing what he thinks he should be doing, but still...SHUT UP!!!!!! You are actually doing more harm than good...STOP HURTING THE SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no proof biblically, historically, or scientifically to support those claims. Now it is just bias that people won't let go, and proving yet again that people hate change, and the church will do all it can to not change.

History is doomed to repeat itself.

Even though he is disappointing me, living a damn lie and not being strong enough to either speak up or better yet SHUT THE FUCK UP I still love the songs he sings. Just he is a pain in the ass.







J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment