Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How many questions is too many questions??

So apparently I ask too many questions!!!!

The only time I have ever heard that is when talking to one of my friends one actually thought I was FBI or CIA...no reason why, and yes that friend had reasons to be scared. :-)

So I had to stop and think about my process of dealing with people, and I realized that if anything people need to ask more questions.

True maybe I can tone it down because some situations don't call for my level of intensity, but I see it as an asset.

For example marketers and business owners have to ask a multitude of questions about product, clients, market, processes, and more. They constantly have to be testing and doing the new and unknown to grow and be more.

The same with doctors...I find the most successful doctors are the ones that ask the most questions, and look for the answers. The ones that do alright ask the least...they accept the status quo and change when new evidence is given and shown.

The same for scientist and inventors. All the greats known and unknown have given much time and respect to asking many questions...questions that have led to great answers. For example thank God for Steve Jobs.

Also people like Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Teresa, Obama, and more all the same asked questions. I am in great company. :-D

So maybe I ask to many questions, but I am in great company. I am in the top 1% of successful people in that regards...of course that means nothing unless I do the other part which is why I must take charge and do it.

So now I am talking to my friend Steve now...he is here. He wants to talk about some stuff so I am off to do that. Talk to you guys later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment