Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Taking It Slow

So I talked to one of my friends yesterday, and he was very uneasy with what I was doing. He knows more than anyone that the church has a long history of violent and very damaging actions against those who don't toe the line.

I think he was worried that I was going to die, get beat up, or have something real bad happen to me if I didn't act smart.

Funny these are all the things that Van had said, but I guess coming from someone who isn't always acting out of fear made me take light of the information. I guess I should trust his instincts more...I mean the pessimistic approach does have a place in the world.

So I am still being asked to help and show the information, but I think I am going to have a go between. And that makes more sense until I get more things situated for myself. There are men and women already fighting the fight.

Maybe instead of being in the forefront, I can be in the back. I know of people out there fighting and spreading the news, and that there are people who want to hear this information. So instead of me doing it I can do what I originally wanted to do...supply and support the ones doing all the great things.

To be honest there are so many ppl making strides, that it is easier to help them, and those who really need me I can do those.

I feel good about this approach. When someone comes to me I will talk, but for bigger things and a wider audience I will be a silent partner, and provide material and keep doing research.

Pray for me ppl...I am still going to be talking to ppl, but more intimately. Maybe I will create a product about this, so the many people can find it, and get healed and blessed by it. Gotta pray on it, and talk it over and see.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment