Monday, October 22, 2012

The speech was a huge success...

So the debate was awesome. I reached a lot of ppl and they are ready and looking for a change, and thank God I can provide that for them.

I just ask that God continue to order my steps and lead me cause I am going into hard times, but I know I will be alright.

I am having some of the people come to my house to talk to me tonight and watch the debate with me. 2 guys and 1 girl who were there and they were some of the people I talked to afterwards. So we are going to have a good long convo.

I was also asked to speak at another church at some event. I told Van that it was COGIC church, and he wants me to stay away. Which makes no sense...it is no secret gay people are in and through COGIC and in positions of power and in the pews...just like everywhere else.

I have a message that could help so many of them, but I know he feels everyone in his denomination all see things exactely the same. I am not sure that he realizes that not everyone agrees...including the Presiding Bishop.

Times are changing and there is nothing anyone can do about it. They can hold onto their prejudices and old ways of seeing things all they want. I have facts, science, proof, and God on my side. I am not limited to the old ways. That is a very freeing realization...I don't have to see things they have always been.

That doesn't make it right. The Holy Spirit is so good. I just felt my spirit jump on that one. :-D

So I have to get ready for the next time I speak and it is at a COGIC church this time. The last one was at a Church of Christ Church...One step at a time.

I think I will keep the COGIC churches I go to a secret from Van...I don't want him to get upset or defensive, and it is best if I keep it quiet. If he ask me I won't lie, but I don't see him asking me. So Saturday is the day.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment