Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So my night has been ruined...can't wait for tomorrow

Goodnight you guys...I need to vent a little.

First my parents go to the movies, and when they come back they were in a nice mood...until my father sees a letter from the IRS on the table from me. Actually it started before that.

My father has a habit of asking questions and then bitching and moaning about your answers. I swear it makes me sick, and it forces me to answer his questions with a yes or no as much as possible, because I know it pisses him off.

So the reason why I got an IRS letter is that I was "asked" by my parents to put down that I could be claimed on their taxes...I didn't because I can't but they bitched and moaned so I changed it.

Now I got a letter from the IRS telling me that I have to fix some discrepancies and I might have to pay more than $1,000. What the hell?!?!?!?! All because they twisted my arm I am being forced to pay for something I didn't want to do.

*&#*#T# #&@&*##*&^ #@^#^#@*&^#@@!###^*#&@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So not only did my parents mostly, my father piss me off to end with his Bitching and Nagging, but now I have to deal with this IRS drama. WTF?!?!?!?! One step forward and something is trying to knock me 2 steps back.

The other thing that is pissing me off royally is that I there are people out there not saying that they have HIV and other STIs and are infecting people. More recently there was this man in his 30s Keith “Keyoko” Sumlin was arrested for having sex with a 15 year old bareback and giving him HIV.

This sadly is not unusual. I guess it is also why the black community has the highest rates of HIV and AIDS than all other races. Smh.

There is also the story of Larry Dunn Jr. a straight man killing his girl Cicely Bolden a single mother of two. Wanna know why if you don't already know...she gave him HIV and then tried to break up with him. He killed her in retaliation.

She waited till after sex to tell the man that she was HIV positive. He went nuts and sorry to say I understand him.

Why have sex know you are sick and not tell people. It is irresponsible, disgusting, and disgraceful.

My dick is going near no one another person. I am going to just assume that everyone and anyone is infected that way I won't have to worry about anything. I hope I find someone worthy of my love and heart again, but until then I am not letting no one near me sexually.

This makes me miss Van. We both were faithful. He would like to bring up those other girls and guy, but that happened when we broke up...his fault so I don't count those. And I used protection like you would not believe. LOL...I didn't do anything I couldn't wear a condom for...I was that serious.

Well thanks for the rant...I have a busy day of working on music tomorrow in the practice room and ear training and just piano skills. So much to do...I also need to get the hell outta this house, and find out what I am going to do about this IRS business.

Wish me luck guys...

J-Bo

P.S. Also talked to Van today via FB...didn't talk about anything serious, but it was nice. He felt very distant, but I am not going to read anything into it. He obviously still feels I am public enemy number 1. He won't question it, fight it, or anything...he is just going to obey and follow. I miss the leader I knew...i miss my friend.

P.P.S. I saw on FB Van is going to be getting a voice lesson in school tomorrow, and I made plans to be in school since Monday. So to make sure I don't bump into him I am going to avoid the rooms where he could be and just go to the practice rooms and stay outta the way. I know he doesn't want to see me, and I don't want to be seen by someone who obviously feels annoyed by the sight of me. Do you believe me...am I convincing?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment