Monday, September 10, 2012

Awesome day today...AWESOME!!!!!!

I have to say that I am having the time of my life. Despite my father just in my ear bothering the hell outta me, and my mother just being who she is I came to school.

First I had a great time seeing one of my voice teachers. We shall call him the Master, because I consider him to be a master. I sat in one of his voice classes, and I was able to get a voice lesson...about close to an hour.

It was just so much fun...

Of course I was doing things kinda wrong. He said that my voice sounds awesome and beautiful and has more presence than most. (I love compliments btw...like a lot.) But my voice can be more free, more resonant, and just easier to use.

I was pushing too much air, and had some tensions, but nothing a few lessons won't fix, and now I know what to work on. Gotta get these oratorios and arias and spirituals down. I was told to not worry about the oratorio Elijah for now, but I will work on it...can't hurt and Lent will be here sooner than I know.

So much to do and get ready for and all I want to do is rest and sleep. Cannot allow that to happen...

On a side note I am looking forward to Glee and Shark Tank starting a new season. It actually shows both sides of me really well. The musical/artist side of me, and then the business/finance side of me. I LOVE THESE SHOWS!!!!!!! :-)

Last night I had a phone call from my kids in San Fran...they pissed me so off. I don't like domestic violence...at all. I mean a lil fighting is to be expected, but it should never get physical. No one should put hands on the next...it shouldn't happen.

Anyway I am waiting for one of my friends to get out of class, and I am looking for something to do. Maybe it is time to go to the library and catch some zzzzs before she comes get me. Alright guys...I will give you guys an update later on other areas.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment