Saturday, September 15, 2012

Edge of Glory

My boy Mack is on the verge of death...but thing is that I have faith that he is doing ok. That he will come out of it.

My friend Tony and Mack's husband are there taking care of him. I am getting ready to leave at a moment's notice.

Mack is doing daily colonics with wheat grass juice. He has given up solid foods and is juicing green leafy greens, and drowning his body in nutrients and vitamins and minerals.

I am so lost and hurt right now, but I am praying and I trust that God is working something. I have faith that things are going to be better. I have the faith that everything will be alright.

They sent Mack home since everything is stable, and Corey said that he isn't doing everything and they go back to see the doctor on Monday, and should get blood results rushed and seen by Wednesday.

I am so drained, and my other friend here is doing well. I am having some serious chest pains, and body aches. Also my head has been banging...what am I going to do?? I am so tired, and so drained...I need me a resolution.

I got Dishone, Aaron, Steve, and my brother here. We are having a good time...they asked for Van. I know they miss him, but nothing can be done.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment