Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cried tears of sorrow, pain, and anger.

I don't even want to say what happened between me and Van now. The funny thing is that I am so tired.

It is clear that no matter what happens he just doesn't care. He believes that there is no room for error and he is so correct and without fault. That he has the answer and he cannot be wrong...there is no way he can be wrong.

There is a picture that I saw today that I am going to share with you guys, and it is the truth. I am so sick and tired of this. I want God to harden my heart and make me into the rest of these guys out there.

If I was like that I would get some respect and I would get what is deserved to me. Never again...never again. I told him that if he wants me to be dead to him then he can consider me dead and I will never call him again. I will never reach out to him again.

I told him to delete me from his life, from his memory, from facebook, from it all.

It is so arrogant and ignorant to say that you have all the answers, but I understand what this means. If he doesn't love me, and doesn't want anything to do with romantically he could be man enough and say that.

I've been keeping some health concerns from everyone, and I feel like my body is attacking myself. I need to go to the hospital.

I am done caring and giving to other people. I am tired of being a man of integrity, and understanding.

I already told everyone else that they can talk to him, but keep my name out of their mouth. To forget that I exist. Don't mention my name, don't talk about west indians, don't talk about anything that can be linked back to me.

Don't talk about anything that has a hint of me...from gay life to anything. Talk only about things that are on his preapproved list since he is such a man whose life is dictated by his emotions. Feel bad must be bad, and feel good then it is a go. No matter what.

I cried and cried, and he could care less about it. He could care less about my health, life, or anything about me.
J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment