Monday, September 3, 2012

A New Life

Guys I am so blessed. I have to thank God right now. I just have to give God the praise and all the glory.

From hanging out with my friends last night and acting like a fool...to having such an anointing fall on the place in church. I just wish I wasn't so tired lol...kinda fell asleep during the message. :-)

But still such an anointing fell through on me. I am starting to see what shouting is all about. It is just like when I hear a song and I have to dance. It is dancing, but for church.

So tomorrow is the West Indian Day parade, but I don't think I am going. I am looking forward to getting some work done, and then having a relaxing day.

I am staying positive, focused, and prayed up. I must say that I love where I am heading...just have to work hard.

Been talking to my kids and to Pastor and Tony and my friends here and everyone is doing well. Of course I still have people calling me asking for help and guidance. I wonder what the hell do they see in me that they think I can help. God knows, but it comes through me from Jesus.

I still wonder what is going on with Van. I don't ask the kids for any information other than is he happy and healthy. They tell me he says he is, and so with that I am happy. I know there is something else going on, but Van is stubborn. He only sees and deals with what he wants to.

LMAO!!!! The man can have a leech on his arm, but if he chooses to ignore it and act like it doesn't exist then that is what he is going to do. Smh...so stubborn. :-)

I have so much I want to say and share and just let out...not an easy task, but not an impossible one. God has given me a way to get everything out and into the world...which is good b/c I feel like I am over flowing with stuff.

Time to get ready for tomorrow...nite.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment