Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Filled with Pride and Admiration

Today was a great day. First I was in my campus today getting more music and rehearsing for these auditions and competitions.

It was so nice that walking around the whole day people where walking up to me talking to me, and just asking me about my life. LMAO!!!!

I am like stop playing...only a summer has passed. I feel really blessed to be so loved and appreciated.

Then I went into my old chorus room during that class time, to ask the professor why is he doing spirituals in chorus the year that I am not there. He said there is a solo that would be perfect for me, and he thought of me.

I might be getting a performance opp...look out for more info on that.

To add more good stuff on an already awesome day, I walked into chorus and I had people just scream my name and run up to hug me and just surround me. I felt like a freaking star.

I don't see what these people see in me...I don't see what they see. I just thank them for seeing what they see, and being nice enough to come out and tell me.

On my way home I get a phone call from Aaron and Dishone, both complaining about what is really nothing. It got fixed, and I just felt moved to give God glory for bringing these two together. I am so blessed to know them...I want the kind of love they have.

I had it, but I will get it back again. God is too good to me. I gotta go guys...got work to do and get ready for tomorrow. Love talking to you guys. Night.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment