Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Give the people what they want...

So I have been getting text and phone calls asking me to come to school tomorrow. Got some music to work on, and have some songs to sing. Going to see about sitting my voice teacher's private lesson with a great mezzo.

Not sure when I will get there, but I know I will be spending most of the time in the practice room, working on some songs. Every time I am in the practice rooms it feels nostalgic. All the times I would spend with Van. All my friends. Spending time working on pieces getting ready for performances. :-)

Such great times upstairs...from all sides.

So tomorrow I will be in the practice rooms having the time of my life. I cannot wait...singing songs and the harmonies. Funny how that is one thing that Van always was pushing and it stuck. LMAO!!!! I actually love singing harmonies, and I am getting better and better.

Funny how things are going...smh.

So now back to work, and my nephew is coming over to hang out. I assume he wants money, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment