Saturday, September 22, 2012

Back in the hospital...pray for us

Sending this from my phone...

My mother fainted and she is now back in the hospital.

I can barely remember the times that I have seen her crying, in pain, or looking scared. I am seeing all of that right now.

She is complaining of chest pains and that it is hard to breathe. I am praying that they can do something. I am asking God to take me...give her my strength and vitality and put me in the hospital.

Make me sick and make her whole. I need my mommy.

I am barely keeping it together.

I need help...gotta go and be strong. I need to be strong.

I don't care what denomination you are or what belief but please pray, meditate, send love and healing to my mother and family.

Please just do something.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment