Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm in love with a red head...flaws and all O_o

So I went to school yesterday and I saw Van. We talked, we laughed, and we drove around, and then we just went home. To our own homes.

It was a real fun time...I miss seeing him smile, and he still looks so good. Flaws and all. :-)

Then one of my kids who live in San Fran tells me he has stage 2 prostate cancer, heart disease, lung disease, asthma and more. That is what it is, and I am in dying over here. Van gave me the news, and now I am talking to the kids. He handled it very well.

My kid is going to go the raw food route to get healthy. The natural holistic way, and I respect that. I am going to do it with him for support. Not going to be easy, cause food is addictive, but I have to do it. For him and for my own health and well being.

After all that Van and I talked about life, and love. He asked me if I moved on, and if I threw him away? I gave him the truth...how could I?? Never before has someone owned my heart in such a way, that just being near him makes me smile.

So we are just friends even though I really want to kiss him. I want to see him today, and just spend time with him, but I don't have the right to ask him to hang out...I guess I do. But I know he said he had plans to sleep and to eat and run errands.

We will see, but I like where he is. I am so looking forward to wherever he goes in life, and whatever he does. His current plan is to become a doctor, and I cannot wait to see him as a doctor.

The only thing that sucks is that he wants to be with me, and I want to be with him, but b/c he feels God says no then it is what it is. When he changes his belief systems and decides that maybe he can be with me, that he has to fight. He can have it all if he truly wants it. But that is for him...until then we will just be friends and call it cool.

Ok guys...I am going off to shower and head out and do some work. Hope you guys are having better times than me, and those of you in love hold onto it...cherish it. Please cause when it is gone it is so good.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment